- Payment for hospital readmissions is being closely scrutinized.
- Achieving government CMS quality measures affects hospital reimbursement.
- Under MACRA, failure to participate in risk sharing payment models results in physicians not receiving annual payment increases from Medicare/Medicaid.
- Commercial insurance payers are offering tens of millions of dollars of incentives for hospitals to achieve dozens of new quality benchmarks.
- Government transparency initiatives publish which hospitals achieve quality measures so consumers can make informed choices.
Learn more about SafeQual »
Posted by Dan Corcoran on June 20, 2018 09:22 AM