ServiceSPAN provides software solutions that improve provider revenue cycles
ServiceSPAN focuses on identifying and solving key areas of the revenue cycle process that providers traditionally lack the resources to address, and in many instances, where IT departments and support are over-burdened and unable to deliver on process improvement.
Not resubmitting rejected claims
When claims are denied, many providers are reluctant to resubmit all claims to certain payers because of cost and/or they lack access to data that can support the challenge. ServiceSPAN automates your healthcare claims processing workflow, allowing your team to search for information on a single integrated environment.
Not recognizing trends
Busy practices with heavy administrative workloads tend to process claims one at a time. When claims are addressed individually, administrators often fail to see high-level, macro trends and make the same processing error repeatedly.
Failure to verify patient eligibility
Recent studies have indicated that one-quarter of practices never verify patient eligibility and copay amounts. Further, another one-quarter don't bother to check until the patient has left the office. As copays climb and patients make multiple office visits, verifying eligibility is a critical step to managing your revenue cycle. The bottom line is reduced revenue an increased bad debt write-offs.
Failure to manage the entire claim lifecycle processes
If you can't manage and/or audit the claims process at every point in its lifecycle, you can't identify where it went astray and resolve the issue. Without information that a payer is routinely denying claims for a given procedure or code, your staff will spend countless hours researching the issue.
If your organization is making any of these common revenue cycle management errors, chances are you're experiencing both delayed and lost revenue. ServiceSPAN provides innovative technology that lays over your existing systems and eliminates extraneous steps, transforming your business processes so that your operation is performing at top efficiency.
- Utilize remote access virtualization to manage work center employees and operations on site and across the globe.
- Ensure efficient work assignment by automatically distributing work to appropriately skilled users.
- Eliminate duplication of customer information between your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and enterprise software
- Eliminate duplication of information between your Sales Force Automation (SFA) and other enterprise software.
- Improve your clinical results with better data capture from software users
- Accurately measure and track employee performance and report on every aspect of productivity in real-time.
- Decision support system GUI provides greater visibility, allowing managers to quickly respond to operational changes and trends and make cost-effective decisions accordingly.
- Features and functionality that provide process consolidation and support of employee accountability.
- Case management software decides for users what work to do next, eliminating inconsistency and preventing 'cherry-picking' assignments.
- Application consolidation saves users' time by allowing them to access information and perform work on a single environment.
- Eliminate login and navigation of legacy applications emails, attachments, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Facilitate shared information so that users no longer need to cut and paste data to multiple applications.
- Coordinate manual and automated workflow processes by removing extraneous steps that result in slower cycle times and delayed revenue.
- Have immediate access to meaningful measurements that give managers control meeting corporate goals.
- Correlate related work so that employees work more efficiently, saving multiple steps in the process.
What's the prognosis
on your revenue?
Work Center Manager quickly improves processes, allowing you to better serve your healthcare community.
Discover how ServiceSPAN provided an integrated desktop environment to eliminate the swivel chairing done to access insurance providers, physician websites, and third party systems.
Questions? Contact us!
Contact us to get answers to any questions you may have.