Is business change overwhelming employees?
We do the hard work... When legacy software applications are the barrier to achieving the business process changes identified by industry consultants, ServiceSPAN's domain knowledge, system integration services, and software technology provide a way to achieve business transformation without changing existing software.
ServiceSPAN offers more than 29 years of domain knowledge and innovative software capabilities that enable us to execute on extremely complex IT engagements for billion dollar corporations, and service those solutions over a decade each.
ServiceSPAN's expertise lies in identifying alternatives using our software, when a company's legacy applications are an obstacle to them changing some or many aspects of their service delivery, back office operations, and/or business model. We integrate automated and manual processes and provide greater visibility, control and productivity.
We eliminate the cost and risk of replacing existing systems by overlaying our innovative, configurable technology, removing work complexity and giving employees better tools, to make better decisions that help your business better serve the community.
Too much change at once?
Learn about ServiceSPAN's unique software and domain knowledge for accomplishing massive business process change, fast.
We desire to engage with internal and external business process and quality assurance professionals who can utilize our comprehensive software capabilities to achieve rapid change in the healthcare space, with a minimal use of their already busy IT organization, and together, help companies quickly address the difficult work required to cost effectively achieve the goals of population health management and delivery system reform.
ServiceSPAN boasts more than 29 years of experience working with top flight billion dollar corporations, designing and executing on IT solutions aimed at overcoming the barriers client legacy software applications have become to business process change. Our typical client has employees stuck in frustrating or complex manual processes that result when they need to reach outside of the business logic in their core applications to connect with business partners, innovative cloud solutions, sell new services or other processes where existing software is no longer a fit for their needs.
Such issues have existed in healthcare and are being exasperated by Population Health Management, Delivery System Reform, IT infrastructures that can't support new Performing Provider Systems and an ongoing rollout of quality measurements and compliance requirements that are new to clinical and revenue cycle processes.
In this environment, every local IT organization has their plate completely full, and the option to replace many existing software applications in order to meet new requirements, is not an option.
ServiceSPAN offers an agile software application and IT professional services focused on complex business transformation, and does so with requiring minimal resources from client IT department. We are looking for problems that sound like the following:
- Tactical and strategic business transformations either cannot proceed, or rely upon employees to manually enter information into additional web-sites, databases, and spreadsheets "temporarily".
- Cloud-based SaaS healthcare innovations that can't reach their full potential without workflow changes within each client's legacy applications.
- Quality and other data metrics cannot be captured and forwarded reliably to data analytics solutions, because legacy systems cannot be adjusted to capture information from users, or they are being captured outside the legacy system using band-aid solutions that are too confusing.
- Work backlogs need to be eliminated and human efficiency increased to first, free up capital, and then redeploy people to be utilized in other areas.
- Lacking the proper technology, organizations are unable to efficiently manage staff and meaningfully measure performance and productivity.
Access to information for task and/or case management, needs to extend to non-traditional workers in the community, such as rehabilitation centers, churches, and charities and a far more effective solution other than email and CITRIX needs to connect to legacy applications. (ServiceSPAN provides data masking capabilities over legacy applications so that remote users can join a workflow in a very limited way, for example exposing access to users based on work assignment, patient status, user being in or out of an ACO, on or offshore, and other variables).
Or any other barrier that legacy applications present to accomplishing the goals of business transformation.
Our company provides domain knowledge, agile software, and IT services to overlay those legacy and cloud applications, local tools and email, enabling two business benefits:
- Converting the guidance provided by internal and external process consultants, and enabling any business transformations that require IT support, to be executed without requiring the legacy applications to be replaced or modified.
- Improving the environment for employees so that they can make excellent decisions in compliance with new demands, and be more impactful in delivering quality service.
For the 2nd benefit above, we provide consulting services to identify the root causes of lagging cycle times, work backlog and lost revenue that result after legacy applications have become a barrier to change.
For both benefits above, we provide an agile software application and supporting configuration that affords companies a powerful option to break through the barriers of their legacy applications more quickly, and flexibly respond to new requirements that develop in this dynamic industry.
We execute on what we propose taking responsibility for all the stages from requirements development through final delivery, own your success, and do so with a very limited use of your already busy IT organization. For each project, we provide support for 10+ years, or until the IT organization is ready to in-take the resulting solution into their management.
Domain Knowledge and Expertise
Our domain knowledge and innovative software capabilities have enabled us to execute on extremely complex technology consulting engagements for billion dollar corporations, and service those solutions over a decade each. ServiceSPAN's expertise lies in:
- Identifying alternatives using our software, when a company's legacy applications are an obstacle to them changing some or many aspects of their service delivery, back office operations, and/or business model.
- Overlaying new workflows, presentation and other capabilities on existing business applications, both legacy and in the cloud simultaneously.
- Determining innovative ways of reducing complexity and work time for employees after successful automation efforts leave only difficult transactions for end users.
- Solving data integration challenges of all types, including high volume connection to many different business applications simultaneously, across large numbers of customers, resulting in higher consumer satisfaction.
- For already well-run back office operations, ServiceSPAN identifies the source of the next 30% productivity improvement needed, even after they have already achieved a level of success with six sigma, lean process and automation efforts, so that there is additional human capacity available to tackle work backlogs, new best practices or business expansion, without adding people.
- Providing and servicing an agile environment to incrementally improve upon business operations with an end state that is undefined.
- Layering on software capabilities that allow supervisors to measure and manage a geographically dispersed workforce, with detailed control over work prioritization and distribution, workflow, and reporting. With ServiceSPAN's Work Center Manager (WCM) software, supervisors have an environment where they can match their staff to the work, measure their performance and success, assure compliance, and hold employees meaningfully accountable to your client's goals.
- Enabling geographic and process consolidation, cross-correlation throughout the entire operation and added security with data masking functionality.
ServiceSPAN brings much to the table that complements and enhances a consulting firm's specialization in the healthcare industry by providing cost savings with the unique ability to overlay very sophisticated capabilities onto existing applications, and succeed in doing so even when the client has little available IT resources and/or is using software applications that are no longer supported.
Kindly follow up with me to further discuss how ServiceSPAN's extensive capabilities and innovative features could help expand the market of your organization.
Come find out why we were selected
CIO Review Magazine's
"20 Most Promising Workflow Solution Providers"
based on our success at providing Fortune 100 companies innovative solutions for their toughest integration challenges
or click on our youtube video for 2 more minutes of information.
Call us at 516 576-8000
to discover a new option to your challenges.