Achieve staggering improvements in cycle time, reliability and cost reduction when using Decision Coordinator to implement a new workflow across all the software applications your people use every day.
- Vastly improve the advanced notice customers receive, that company is cancelling their appointment, to at least the day before.
- Improve how customers are contacted when facilities are available, so a new appointment can be scheduled.
- Increase efficiencies so they can shrink their on-shore team 40%.
- Increase productive use of off-shore team for handling a specific issue that is not complicated.
- Inability to staff for peak volumes was leading to runaway inefficiencies as employees attempted to cope with highest priority work. For example, customers were not being contacted timely that a commitment for a technician dispatch was being cancelled for lack of facilities, new service or repair.
- The variety of services being handled, and where the work was arriving from, prevented management from having visibility to workload or predict needed overtime.
- Management attempts to change business processes were being stymied by the inability of existing software to be modified to support new process management designed.
- Employees lost valuable productive time figuring out what work was their' s in new process, would eventually not follow new process.
With close integration to the client's main-line applications for ordering, repair, inventory, delayed order issues, and engineering referrals Decision Coordinator:
- Watches for new events in enterprise applications originally monitored by employees for their work. Based on events forwards work to employees or to automation in a new workflow that overlays those applications. (enterprise applications work "as is", with no change necessary)
- When manual work is involved, automates every possible task up to the point where manual intervention is needed.
- Propels employees into action, with information presented to the right people, at the right time, supporting the steps and decisions they need to act on.
- Takes button click choices made by your employees and automates the many repetitive tasks that would follow their decisions, so they can quickly move onto their next task.
- Provides your employees the information they need on the spot to assist inbound callers of all types, including company technicians, sales teams and customers.
- Measures the work employees were assigned, the actions they performed and how long it took, enabling supervisors to hold people accountable for following process and achieving results.
- Generates electronic communications to wholesalers and large customers when appropriate or necessary.
- Provide management with real-time visibility into workload to understand staffing needs throughout the day, and auto assign work to employees, based on manager's perception of the best strategy to use their available people.
- Off-shore teams able to perform additional tasks at lower cost
- On-shore head count saving goal 100% achieved.
- On-shore team able to execute work in correct priority order never missing the need to contact customers about cancelled appointments a day or more in advance.