Data security, eliminate opportunities for data mis-use by employees and third parties anywhere.
Information access is no longer just about passwords and logging. You need to provide employees and third parties very limited access to your data, so there is no opportunity to mis-use your business or customer data, especially when users are outside the USA, in regions where they cannot be prosecuted for stealing information.
Information access is also about giving a 'smart user' experience to third parties, for example, smartly combining information from multiple applications so they have all information needed to make perfect decisions. Example, combining order, provisioning, inventory and contact.
Information access is also about measuring and holding third parties accountable for their work effort. Do you want to be paying a company a lot of money to perform a difficult task, only to find out they perform that work in 30 seconds, or that they failed to follow the contractual process?
ServiceSPAN's Work Center Manager software will measure and manage each of the above, and much more to eliminate wasted time. For example, if a third party is working on your issue, but the customer calls your staff, in real-time your employee can pull the work away from the third party and fix it live with the customer, rather than risk duplicate effort.
High Level Features:
- Route manual work that needs to be done, such as errors, orders, adjustments, claims, emails, case management and billing (e.g. 'work item') to the lowest cost, most appropriately skilled employees to do the work, both in your business and to third parties. Routing can be based on $ amount, user skills, multi-language capability, types of providers, services or other specific criteria.
- Users cannot surf company applications as they please. They can only see information in those company applications pertinent to the pending work assigned to them.
- WCM overlays your existing applications, to show users only what they need to see for their assigned role in working a 'work item'.
- WCM tracks which orders and customers have open issues, compares it to the workflow that is needed to resolve an open issue, and which users of your applications should be granted granular access.
- Provide a smart display to users of only the information they need to get the job done for pending 'work items'. Do they need to see the customer name? Do they need to see available inventory or other resources? If not, we prevent it.
- Provide a filter as to information that can be sent back into your applications, to prevent users from making bad entries or entries that prevent future automation. If information needs to be posted to multiple systems, have the user enter it once, and have it correctly written to multiple systems.
- WCM measures minutes and seconds of how much time users are spending on 'work items', offers a checklist as progress is made and determines if your costs are in line with the level of work.
- WCM will use information from multiple systems, to measure the quality of work performed by users. Know which employees are not being managed correctly, and quickly root out training, skill level, or employee quality issues that are costing the business money.