ServiceSPAN provides software solutions that improve payer revenue cycles (RCM)
ServiceSPAN has the domain knowledge and experience to identify the most perplexing work center challenges that keep businesses from realizing their full potential to achieve greater operational efficiency and opportunities to increase revenue.
As healthcare transitions, insurers are challenged by changes and compliance issues that are driving up costs and driving down productivity. Payers need rapid, solid solutions that remove process complexity and increase back office efficiency.
- Improved revenue cycle management (RCM)
- Reduce claim errors and write offs
- Consolidate manual and automated processes
- Eliminate extraneous process steps
- Balance work distribution
- Continuous process enhancement
- Increase visibility of claims management
Excellent customer satisfaction ratings are key to the success of your organization. However, stressed employees staffing payer back office work centers are challenged by numerous and complex information systems, extensive repetitive manual processes and changing compliance requirements.
- Streamline customer service processes
- Improve call center documentation
- Accelerate service delivery and response
- Quickly respond to changing work trends
- Track and measure user performance
- Reduce tedious user navigation of legacy data
Applications and websites
- Utilize remote access virtualization to manage work center employees and operations on site and across the globe.
- Ensure efficient work assignment by automatically distributing work to appropriately skilled users.
- Eliminate duplication of customer information between your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and enterprise software
- Eliminate duplication of information between your Sales Force Automation (SFA) and other enterprise software.
- Improve the results of Clinical Looking Glass (CLG) with better data capture from software users.
- Accurately measure and track employee performance and report on every aspect of productivity in real-time.
- Decision support system GUI provides greater visibility, allowing managers to quickly respond to operational changes and trends and make cost-effective decisions accordingly.
- Features and functionality that provide process consolidation and support of employee accountability.
- Case management software decides for users what work to do next, eliminating inconsistency and preventing 'cherry-picking' assignments.
- Application consolidation saves users' time by allowing them to access information and perform work on a single environment.
- Eliminate login and navigation of legacy applications emails, attachments, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Facilitate shared information so that users no longer need to cut and paste data to multiple applications.
- Coordinate manual and automated workflow processes by removing extraneous steps that result in slower cycle times and delayed revenue.
- Have immediate access to meaningful measurements that give managers control meeting corporate goals.
- Correlate related work so that employees work more efficiently, saving multiple steps in the process.
What's the prognosis
on your revenue?
Work Center Manager quickly improves processes, allowing you to better serve your healthcare community.
Discover how ServiceSPAN designed a workflow solution that provided measurable process improvements without the need to create expensive direct software interfaces or replacing systems.
Try it out!
ServiceSPAN's Solution overlays existing applications and provides powerful capabilities as an option to making costly enhancements.